Wednesday 10 June 2015

Korean goodies: ddung Family Milky Foam Cleansing Cream review



 I got this ddung Family Milky Foam Cleansing Cream in My Cute Wishlist Memebox. I've got no idea what is so cute about it apart from the scary sad face on the super simple and unimaginative tube. 

So, about a half year later there came the time when I decided to give it ago.
Here's what the product is supposed to be like, according to the info sheet (I got the milky option):

The cleanser has a thick somewhat pearly cream consistency which turns into dense foam when mixed with water. It removes all residues of make-up without any effort, leaving my face super clean. Like all Korean cleansers, this product gives a kind of rubberised feel to my skin, which I associate with ultimate cleanliness, but I imagine may make drier skin types feel very uncomfortably. I can't say it's drying on my oily skin, but it's certainly not moisturising or nourishing. It has a very delicate, soapy scent.

I like it for what it does, I follow it with proper skin care anyway, but I can't seem to notice any selling point of this cleanser. It's just like almost all other Korean cleansers I've used so far, so price and availability is still the decisive factor.

No comments:

Post a Comment