Monday 29 June 2015

Korean goodies: Tonymoly Clean Dew Red Grapefruit Foam Cleanser review


I've been using Korean face cleansers for years now as I like how clean they make my face feel. 90% of Korean foam cleansers, no matter what brand, offer the same thick foam, cleanliness and rubbery sensation on the skin.
The Totymoly Clean Dew Red Grapefruit Foam Cleanser fits within this descriprion, yet is slightly different. 
The consistency of the product is more lightweight and the foam seems less heavy, which my doesn't mean it's less effective.
My face feels super clean after cleansing, but the product isn't as drying as other foam cleansers tend to be. I generally don't mind, but a hydrating cleanser is always appreciated.

What more can I say? 
The tube is very handy, easy to squeeze and open/close and it contains 180 ml of product, which is a lot, compared to the standard 100-120ml tube size. The foam is slightly scented with citrus, but the fragrance isn't strong or long-lasting.

I must say this is one of my favourite foam cleansers. It delivers everything I look for in a cleanser and more. I'm seriously considering repurchasing when the need arises. For the time being I'm still fully stocked up with Memebox goodies.  


2 comments:

  1. This cleanser looks great but I am not sure if this brand is availabe in my country or not.. hope I find it somewhere soon.. :)
    http://randomandbeautiful.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's worth searching for. Not only is it great, but also huge. I've been using this for over 2 months and there's still plenty left.

      Delete