Wednesday 13 June 2012

Chloe Love: review

Love, Chloe has been one of my favourite fragrances ever since it was first launched. I bought it for my mum for Christmas a couple of years ago but I never had sufficient funds to get it for myself. There was no way of persuading my hubby to get it for me cause it's one of the smells he seriously hated, he said it smelled like old grannies perfume. This slightly unfavourable opinion of his restrained me a bit, after all I didn't want to smell like an old granny, especially to him.

Finally, my love for Love won and taking advantage of a massive sale at Douglas I bought one for myself. I find it hard to describe the smell. For sure it's not for the faint-hearted. It's floral, it's musky, it's feminine, it's daring. And it stays on for ever. You can still smell it on your clothes after washing.

The bottle itself also deserves a mention. A classy flask with a golden bottom embossed with the company logo. The cap is held by a golden chain, such a beautiful analogy, love and chain!



Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment