Thursday 21 June 2012

Korean goodies: Skinfood GoldKiwi Serum review


GoldKiwi Serum belongs to Skinfood's line of products intended to restore sun-damaged skin. I must admit I'm not in the position to say if it works or not and what the results are on sun drenched skin cause first of all I try to do my best to avoid sun exposure and secondly I live in a country which is far from being the sunniest place in the world.

The serum is quite liquidy, applies smoothly and absorbs quickly without the greasy film which sometimes characterises Skinfood products. It's fairly moisturising and like all products in the line smells lovely. It's a very nice product but I can't simply find any use for it. There are so many better products of summer skincare that I think I'll pass on this one.


Thr review was based on a sample

No comments:

Post a Comment