Saturday 30 June 2012

MAC Zoom Lash mascara in Blue Charge (Beth Ditto Collection) : review

MAC Zoom Lash mascara in Blue Charge
Fortunately for my wallet nothing apart from Zoom Lash mascara caught my eye in MAC's Beth Ditto collection and luckily enough my friend Ania was in Edinburgh airport to pick it for me. 
This is the first MAC mascara I've ever tried and I like it so much that I feel I need to explore their range better. 
The mascara fulfils all my expectations. It's volumising, makes my lashes look fuller, longer and more curled. Although the formula is waterproof the mascara doesn't smudge or leave and marks under my eyes (like many mascaras, even the waterproof ones do). Lasts all warm and humid day but it isn't difficult to remove when the right time comes. My only grudge about this mascara is that it doesn't separate the lashes as well as as my new Yves Rocher Sexy Pulp does. 

And I saved the best for the end: this is a limited edition vivid blue mascara. I absolutely adore the shade! It looks very definitely blue creating a kind of blue haze around the eyes! Gorgeous! I wish it was permanent cause I already feel the need to repurchase!





Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion. 



No comments:

Post a Comment