Friday 29 June 2012

Yves Rocher Sexy Pulp Mascara



I want to announce the fact that I've found my Holy Grail mascara! I'd never have come across it if it hadn't been included in my June Glossybox. Yves Rocher isn't normally the brand I reach for but I believe I need to pop in from time to time.


So why did I fall in love with Sexy Pulp?
First of all I like reasonably large, non-silicone brushes so I liked this mascara at first glance. But of course you don't value a mascara by what the brush looks like but by what it does.
Sexy Pulp is a volumising mascara which is not that dramatic when you apply one coat but two coats will definitely make your eyes pop.

I love the fact that it's buildable without glueing my lashes together, as you can see in the pictures below they are nicely separated, lengthened and volumised. My lashes are naturally quite curly so with the use of a good mascara I can achieve the same result as if I'd used a curler and Sexy Pulp is this kind of mascara.
The formula of this mascara is not waterproof but it behaves as if it was, the only difference being that it's easier to remove. I haven't noticed any smudging all day, even in hot and humid weather.

Although the brush is fairly large it's not difficult to manipulate. Even such a clumsy person like me can handle it without any problems even on bottom lashes.
All in all I absolutely love this mascara for it's amazing performance, the way it looks, wide availability and last but not least its price. It cost less than a third of my Lancome Dolly Eyes mascara and it's way better!



Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion. 








No comments:

Post a Comment