Friday 22 June 2012

My Inglot purple eyeshadows #379 and #67: review & swatches

Inglot purple eyeshadows  #379 (left) and #67 (right)
Time to start a series of posts on Inglot eyeshadows in my possession. Here are the two purples that I have: #379 and  #67.
# 67 is a medium bluish purple (darker in reality than in the picture, the swatch looks more true to life than the picture above). It's super soft and that's why it looks powdery at first but it blends wonderfully, may be applied both sheer and heavily. It's highly pigmented and lasts all day over a primer (I have oily lids so a primer is a must for me, but it doesn't need to be so for others).
Inglot purple eyeshadows #379 (left) and #67 (right)
#67 is a dark bluish purple matte base with sparkle. The sparkle is much more obvious in the pan than when applied, which doesn't mean there's a lot of glittery fallout. I love this purple cause it's dark but it very definitely looks purple. The problem with purple eyeshadows is that when they're dark they look blackish or simply dark ( with a shade that is hard to guess) but this one doesn't.  Looks beautiful on its own and as a contour. Again this eyeshadow applies and blends well and lasts all day.

Whereas I generally prefer MAC eyeshadows Inglot mattes beat MAC in terms of pigmentation, softness and blendability.

EDIT: Thought it a good idea to add a look created using these two shadows:



Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion. 




No comments:

Post a Comment