Tuesday 12 June 2012

Clarins Daily Energizer Cream : review

Clarins Daily Energizer Cream has just won a prominent position on my wishlist. Not for the summer time, however, but for autumn.
The first impression connected with the cream is the smell. Fresh and fruity. Very pampering in the morning. The second thing, which initially put me off, is fairly thick consistency. It's not the kind of cream that applies smoothly like a dream. I feard it would be too greasy for my oily skin, as most creams of such density are, but to my surprise it absorbed quickly, leaving my skin feeling refreshed, moisturized and matte!
It's a wonderful cream, the reason why I'm putting off its purchase is that there are other, more liquidy products with an SPF that I'd like to use this summer. But I believe this cream, due to its freshness will give me a special boost on gloomy autumn and winter mornings.

Beview based on a complimentary sample.

No comments:

Post a Comment