Tuesday 26 June 2012

Toni & Guy Sea Salt Texturising Spray: review



Toni & Guy Sea Salt Texturising Spray was one of two products in my June Glossybox which were worth any attention. Although the sample product was fairly large I left it for travel occassions and got myself the full-size one.

I use this spray to revive my hair when it looks wilted in the morning. It makes my curls look nice and fresh and also adds volume and texture. I have very dry hair fortunately it doesn't dry it out even more. 

I love the fact that they've changed the packaging from aerosol to simply a pump but I'd prefer the diffuser to distribute the product like a mist rather than in splashes like it does now. It's nothing I can't handle, though. 

I was also plasantly surprised by the price, not cheap perhaps but affordable. Much cheaper than when these products were traded exclusivey by Sephora, now they're available in drugstores like Rossman.

EDIT: I'm in the the midst of bleaching my hair platinum blonde (from red) and I've noticed that this spray tends to revive the redness in my hair!

Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion. 

  



No comments:

Post a Comment