Friday 22 June 2012

Korean goodies: Skinfood Black Egg Pore Primer, a review

Skinfood Black Egg Pore Primer

Black Egg Pore Primer belongs to the family of silicone based primers which fill in your pores and make your skin incredibly smooth. They also have a mattifying effect and make your foundation last longer. I've had a chance to use such primers by Lancome, Sephora and Smashbox and this one by Skinfood and they seem to me very much the same. If I were to perform blind testing I think I would find it hard to see any difference. Perhaps in consistency, Black Egg pore primer was the most runny of them all. 
So the conclusion is that if you need a primer and you're considering this one, get it. It works perfectly fine. But if you've already got a primer and want to try something else out, don't waste your money on that.   


The only thing I don't like is the name of the product. It kind of associates badly and makes me feel suspicious of the product although there's no need to! 

Skinfood Black Egg Pore Primer

This review was based on a complimentary sample.

No comments:

Post a Comment