Monday 4 June 2012

Inglot O2M Breathable Nail Polish #699

Inglot O2M Breathable Nail Polish #699

This nail polish was love at first sight. I needed to have it despite the fact that Kuba likes only reds on my nails and I knew I'd get severely reprimanded for getting something like this. To my surprise he actually liked it a lot. I suppose it's because it's such a unique shade of blue!

The picture doesn't do the shade too much justice. In reality it's less of cobalt blue and more of indigo or blurple with very subtle pink micro shimmer, almost invisible but giving a lovely sheen.

I bought two polishes from Inglot summer collection and the first one to swatch (reviewed here) turned out to be a total disaster. I feared this one would behave in a similar way but I couldn't have been more wrong. #699 applies effortlessly and beautifully with no streakiness or chalkiness. The polish is pigmented and opaque, two thin coats are more than enough. Lasted almost a week on my nails without much wear and tear. Also it's worth mentioning that this polish was easy to remove, didn't leave any ugly dirty marks on my cuticles or elsewhere. This is rare in case of dark polish.

All in all I'm totally in love with this polish. It seems to me this is gonna be my top polish this summer! I suppose I'll get at least one more from this collection cause it generally consists of a number of very unique shades many of which attract my attention.




Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment