Monday 7 January 2013

Avon Perfect Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown review


I love brow pencils so I was really happy to win this one in an Avon competition, though the shade unfortunately doesn't really match my complexion. However, when used very lighthandedly it goes surprisingly well with a stronger eye make-up.


The pencil is quite hard, which I really like in case of brow pencils as they tend to draw on the hairs instead of staining my skin (which is the most horrible brow look ever). The pencil is equipped with a very handy spoolie which is of the right shape and size.


The shade is a very pretty not so dark ashy brown, a tad too dark for me but brunettes will find it perfect.
A very good product overall.


Disclaimer: I received this product for my personal use and I'm not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my personal opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment