Tuesday 1 January 2013

Lorac Ooh La La Vanilla Nude Eye Shadow Palette review


This is going to be an abridged review of Lorac Ooh La La Vanilla palette. Full review of these palettes comes here. Here I'm going to briefly describe the shades and compare this palette to the Tantalizing Cocoa one.
Shades from left to right are:
frosty vanilla beige highlight
warm beige, bit powdery and crumbly
matte mid-toned brown, smooth and almost creamy, very pretty, though easily dupable
dark taupe-ish brown with metallic finish, quite unique and my favourite here, even though it's not as pigmented as others
Compared to Tantalizing Cocoa:
shade 1 is so similar I barely see any difference at all
shade 2  in Tantalizing Cocoa a bit more coppery and it's much smoother
shade 3 similar in shade, but one is pearl and one is matte
shade 4 obviously different one of them is taupeish and one is black-based


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment