Tuesday 1 January 2013

Beverage of the year


Everybody's making these 'best of 2012' summaries and I'm gonna make mine for sure. For the time being I'd like to share my fascination with Sloe Gin we bought in Marks&Spencer's.
It's relatively low in alcohol content so we drank it simply with ice so as not to waste its delicious taste with any chasers. It tastes quite sweet with some bitter sloe after taste. It differs very much from typical gins, seems closer to liqueurs than gins but I'm sure it's distilled the way gins are.

Try it if you have the opportunity, but be careful cause it's highly addictive! 





Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.



No comments:

Post a Comment