Thursday 24 January 2013

Stila stay all day liquid lipstick in Beso review




Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick is, as the name suggests, a liquid lipstick which applies like a gloss and within a minute or so it dries to a matte finish and sets to give saturated, highly pigmented lip colour that last and lasts.
"Lasts all day" is obviously a metaphor, but the lipstick is indeed one of the longest lasting lipsticks I've had. I suggest applying a very thin coat, thicker ones tend to look cakey in the end and the product is so madly pigmented that you really don't need to layer the product at all.
Beso is a very bright, saturated red, leaning towards warmer tones but, surprisingly enough, I looked really good wearing it in spite of the fact that having pinkish complexion I should opt for more blue-based reds.
The only problem with wearing such bright colours is that when they fade they reveal the pinkness of my lips at the inner edges, but I suppose it's unavoidable.

You must have noticed that swatches are missing and I'm writing about the lipstick in the past tense. That's because my Mum has snatched this lipstick from me and she seems to have no intention of giving it back. She loves it dearly and says it's one of the best lipsticks she's ever had and she wants me to order more shades for her.


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment