Saturday 5 January 2013

Bourjois Smoky eye pencil in Smoked Brown (71) review



I really love Bourjois Smoky eye pencils. They're such a great product.
They're very soft and smudgy and can both make good liners and eyeshadow bases as you can easily blend them all over the lid. However, if you're looking for smdgeproof make-up, these pencils aren't for you cause they don't set. For that reason I don't think they work well on the waterline.
They also come with their own smudge brush which I find very practical indeed.
Smoked Brown is a very beautiful shade. It's a very dark red-toned brown with shimmer which gives it a very pretty irridescent finish. But nothing too obvious. The swatch looks clumpy but in practical use it is not. It's an amazing  intense eyeliner.

Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment