Today a quick pro and con post about Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch concealer.
- it really works! makes my face look so much brighter and fresher
- high coverage, considering it's more of a highlighter than a concealer
- the dispenser works fine, it's easy to control the amount of product you need
- relatively inexpensive
- I'd prefer it to be more moisturising, it tends to feel dry under my eyes
- the packaging is made of kind of cheap plastic, there's no way this product could pretend to be more high-end
- I have no idea what shade I've got, the name of the shade was attached to the cap, to open the concealer I had to remove the sticker
Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.