Sunday 27 January 2013

Nivea Aqua Effect facial wipes for dry and sensitive skin review


The only reason for which I buy facial wipes is to remove fall out from under my eyes. That's why I like them to be soft and well-saturated with a cleansing lotion. I thought that wipes meant for dry and sensitive skin will satisfy my needs but unfortunately they didn't.
I've used the complete package and from top to bottom they felt dry, so dry that sometimes I dampened them with my micellar solution. I found it hard to wipe off the fall out and I can't imagine taking all my make-up off with these wipes. They didn't cause any irritation or redness or any allergic reaction of any sort, but they simply don't work, that's why I definitely won't repurchase.





Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment