Wednesday 8 August 2012

Inglot blue matte eyeshadows #369,#336, #332, #321: review + swatches

Inglot blue matte eyeshadows #369,#336, #332, #321
Here comes another set of Inglot matte eyeshadows, this time - the blues. All four of these eyeshadows, like all Inglot mattes have a similar formula and perform in a similar way. They're all incredibly soft and very powdery, which causes some fallout so my advice is to do your eyes first.. They are insanely pigmented, easy to apply and blend. With a primer they last good 8-9 hours on oily lids without creasing, just minor signs of wear and colour fading.
  
Inglot blue matte eyeshadows #369,#336, #332, #321
#369 looks in the pan like a classic baby blue but in reality it's more warm toned, slightly purplish. Almost like very light and milky cornflower blue. Very pretty and unique.
Below is a combination of #369 and #336.


#336 is medium denim blue, with slight purplish undertones.  Below is a combination of #336 and #332

#332 is navy blue proper, cool-toned and dark but doesn't seem black. 
And finally a dark smoky look using#332 and #321.


#321 is a blackened navy blue, looks bluer in the pan than when applied


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment