Sunday 26 August 2012

Make Up For Ever Aqua Lip Pencil #8C review



I must say that Make Up For Ever lip liners are the best products of the kind I've ever used. 
The formula is totally different from other lip liners. They are very soft and creamy at the moment of application, apply evenly and then they dry in an instant and wouldn't budge until you treat them with some make-up remover.

What's more they resist the dissolving properties of lip glosses and stay put for a long time under glosses.
The matte texture is definitely drying but since dry lips are not an issue for me, I sometimes use them on their own as a matte lipstick.

#8C is the most gorgeous suit-all shade of red. Or proper red in other words. It's the cool-toned red which doesn't lean towards towards burgundy, purple orange or pink. Perfect on its own and looks lovely under all kinds of red and pink lipsticks and glosses.   
The only drawback is the price but if you're looking for a really good lip pencil this one should be your choice.

Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment