Friday 3 August 2012

Korean goodies: Tony Moly Intense Care Dual Effect Sleeping Pack review

The review of this product is gonna be quick: it did nothing to me. Perhaps a single use isn't enough to judge the product but after all this is what samples are for: to see if you like the product or not and perhaps buy it full size.
As I said the Intense Care Dual Effect Sleeping Pack did nothing to me. As instructed I applied it before going to bed and woke up and didn't see any difference. I suspect this pack may be much more beneficial for those with dry skin as I find this product more than moisturising (quite greasy I mean). My skin is oily so in hot and humid summer weather we're experiencing these days I wake up with my face all sticky and sweaty so I honestly didn't need any extra grease on my face.
So it's a no for me but I guess it might work for others.

Based on a sample.

No comments:

Post a Comment