Saturday 4 August 2012

Korean goodies: Tony Moly Red Appletox Honey Cream review

Tony Moly Red Appletox Honey Cream looks like honey and smells like apples. The cream is intended for dehydrated skin to enhance skin elasticity. It applies in very smooth, glides on your skin in a very pleasant way but leaves a sicky finish. This cream is definitely inappropriate for my skin type, but I think it could to wonders to dry skin. The full-size cream is sold in cute packaging which looks like a plastic apple and it's equipped with a plastic spoon to pick the cream (for those who are hygiene mad).
I could never use this cream during the day cause it makes my skin look even oilier than it usually does but because of how nicely it applies and smells and because of how supple my skin is after using the cream and because of the tacky but cute packaging I'm considering getting it full-size to use at bedtime.

Based on a sample

No comments:

Post a Comment