Tuesday 28 August 2012

MAC Mineralize Concealer NW20 review & swatches

MAC Mineralize Concealer NW20
I bought MAC Mineralize Concealer after reading a number of enthusiastic reviews, describing this product as moisturising in the eye area and double checking my knowledge about the product with a MAC make-up artist in Warsaw. Unfortunately these opinions proved wrong in my case.
MAC Mineralize Concealer NW20
I bought this concealer to use under my eyes and  I sadly noticed that although it might not be very drying, it does accentuate fine lines under my eyes, which disqualifies it. 
MAC Mineralize Concealer NW20
I'm very disappointed cause the concealer itself has many advantages. First of all I think the colour match is perfect for my fair, pink-toned skin. Secondly, this is the highest coverage concealer in my possession (except the MUFE one, which is definitely not meant for eye area) and it makes my skin look very nice as far as evening out the skin tone is concerned.
The consistency is rather thick for this kind of concealer and I believe this is the reason why it accentuates my wrinkles. The brush applicator is soft and allows for precise application in those hard to reach places, then you need to use your fingers or a fluffy brush to blend it in.

I believe this is a very good concealer for young skin owners who suffer from very dark circles. And I'm neither of them. I  need lightweight, non-drying light-coverage concealers. I guess I'll use it up to conceal some blemishes and redness but it doesn't serve my purpose.
MAC Mineralize Concealer NW20
Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment