Thursday 2 August 2012

Lancome Le Crayon Kohl review


 Black pencil liners are the most dupable beauty goodies ever. I'd never go for a Lancome liner with so many other, cheaper options on the market. But when I saw it in the promotional package together with the Dolly Eyes mascara and Rouge in Love lipstick for the price of the mascara I jumped at the opportunity.
This black kohl eyeliner is, quite obviously, average in terms the shade but it excells in softness and the ease of application. It's soo smooth and creamy it glides on my lid without dragging or pulling. The pencil lasts long, though it doesn't set like MUFE eyeliners do, so it can be smudged easily for a nice smoky eye. The colour pigmentation is lovely, soft as it is it applies without clumps or patches.Performs really well on the waterline. 
I'm not sure if I'd purchase this kohl pencil if it was sold separately cause there's nothing special in a black liner like this, I think it's easily dupable (eg. Bourjois Effet Smoky line has a really nice black liner) but in  another shade I'd definitely go for it!

Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment