Monday 9 July 2012

Circle lenses: Geo Nudy Brown, review & photos

Geo Nudy Brown
Here's another failed attempt to make my eyes brown. The lenses in question are Geo Nudy Brown (I bought these together with the Vassen Rainbow Eyes reviewed here so don't be surprised that certain regrets refer to both pairs of lenses, I didn't make the same mistake twice).

I asked one of the sellers which lenses would give the most opaque color and they suggested Geo Nudy series. I can see the point cause the color covers most of the lens area but they simply don't work on eyes which aren't dark brown or black. As you can see the colour is a sort of orange or honey beige with brown edges. This doesn't combine well with blue or green eyes. What's more the lighter section is almost transparent so you can clearly see where your own iris ends. I find this highly irritating and I think on brown eyes it looks even worse.
14.2

Geo Nudy Brown on blue/green eyes

Although I don't like the performance I like everything else about these lenses. 
I actually really like the design, looks very natural. I also find them very comfortable and non-drying. I wear prescription lenses so I sometines have them on for more than 12 hours and they neither irritate nor tire my eyes.
They offer very natural enlargement and make your eyes more shiny. 
They are only one of the smallest lenses available, they're 14.2 mm in diametre, which makes them really easy to put in the eye.

I'd really be in love with these lenses if they had a slightly darker shade and a wider limbal ring to cover the white area between my iris and the outer edge of the lens. Otherwise the're perfect!

Geo Nudy Brown on blue/green eyes



Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

2 comments:

  1. the reason why the color is more transperent between the end of the iris and the outer edge of the lens is because it should create a halo effect~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess you're right, but still I don't think these lenses look good on me.

      Delete