Saturday 7 July 2012

Inglot green eyeshadow #414 pearl: review

Inglot #414
I bought this eyeshadow cause I was looking for the coolest green possible and in the shop this seemed to be the one. Upon application, however, it displays a sort of golden sheen. Very pretty but not cool toned unfortunately. The colour is medium forest green with pearl
Inglot #414
Like all pearl shadows by Inglot I've got, # 414 has a very soft and creamy formula. It is decently pigmented but not as insanely pigmented as their mattes. Applies evenly and blends out nicely. Worn over a base may last all day on oily, hooded lids. Not bad, I suppose. I'm sure I'll be reaching for it a lot in the autumn as it seems such a quiet, muted shade.




Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment