Tuesday 31 July 2012

July faves

I thought I'd do favourites of the months posts, like other bloggers do.
My favourites of the month are not haul posts, the products mentioned don't need to be new. Some of the products have already been reviewed, some are awaiting their reviews. Products of the month are products I have been using religiously which proves their quality or adequacy in certain situations. These products may reappear in the subsequent favourites of the month posts if I continue to use them with the same level of satisfaction.

SKINCARE
Holika Holika cleansing oil and foam, Biore Aqua Rich sunblock, Siquens eye cream
Siquens is the only product that won't be reviewed here due to low interest cause Siquens is a new Polish brand I myself haven't been familiar with until now. However this eye cream does wonders as a day cream. Contains light reflecting particles and leaves the undereye area moisturised but not greasy. Just how I want it.

The Holika Holika duo are excellent cleansers and Biore is the best sunscreen I've ever used because it's matifying instead of being greasy like all other sunscreens.


HAIRCARE
Toni & Guy  sea salt and curl sprays
I love sprays which refresh my hair "the day after". And these two guys do!


MAKE-UP

Nars eye primer, Smashbox anti-shine primer , Yves Rocher Sexy Pulp mascara, various cream eyeshadows by Shiseido Maybelline and MUFE, Hakuro blending brush, MUFE eyeliner
 Smaxhbox anti-shine and Nars eye primer do excellent jobs preventing shine and creasing.
Cream eyeshadows and the eyeliner have such bright, summery colours!
 I use the Hakuro blending brush to apply eyeshadows in the outer corner to create a nice smoky look or to apply the shadows all over the lid for a sheerer wash of colours.
MAC Mineralize blush in Warmth of Coral, Chanel nail polish #541, Poshe top coat and Chanel glosses 
I love the fuchsia shade of the Chanel polish and the matching lip gloss Levres Scintillantes #169. I also take advantage of the possibility to reapply my lip products as often as I wish so I use glosses a lot, Chanel Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss is another pick of mine. So natural, fresh and glossy and as moisturising as a lip balm.
To avoid the overll pinkness in my make-up I've been using a coral blush by MAC, one of my favourite MAC blushes ever. Matte but with a certain glow. Gorgeous!
And finally I love the Poshe top coat simply because it works!


FRAGRANCE
DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom
And finally my favourite fragrance this summer: DKNY Be Delicious in its Fresh Blossom variation. The reason is simple: it's so flowery and fresh!

No comments:

Post a Comment