Tuesday 17 July 2012

Inglot matte teal eyeshadow #338: review

Inglot matte teal eyeshadow #338

# 338 is the only Inglot eyeshadow I've got I'm unsure about. It's not about the eyeshadow quality, which is perfect. A bit fallouty cause it's powdery and soft and highly pigmented. The problem is that I don't feel comfortable wearing it. 
The pictures don't do this eyeshadow justice. It's a gorgeous matte teal eyeshadow. Basically it's green but leans towards blue in certain lighting conditions. It was love at first sight cause it's so unique. I love teal anyway but I don't know how to wear it. I find it hard to pair this eyeshadow with other shadows, I did try a couple of times but it looked sort of sinister. It actually looks best on its own, applied with a flat brush for maximum colour intensity. Although it's quite dark it looks vibrant and daring, I suppose I'm too faint hearted for it, that's why I feel reluctant to wear it.
Inglot matte teal eyeshadow #338
Here's what it looks like when applied, combined with Bourjois Effet Smoky eyeliner #73. This is a more true-to-life shade than the swatch above.
Inglot matte teal eyeshadow #338

Inglot matte teal eyeshadow #338



Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment