Monday 9 July 2012

Something Japanese: Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen Spf 50 review

Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen Spf 50

Since the sun sometimes glances out from the clouds and it's hot and humid here I tend to use sunscreens a lot. Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen SPF 50 is my latest discovery. 
It's nothing like the sunscreens I've used so far. This yellowish, runny substance with small white beads embedded in it turns to water during the application, soaks in immediately leaving a dry, matte feel on the skin. No white cast, no stickiness, no grease, no thick layers of product, no residues. May applied over make-up without ruining it.
What is more it contains Hyaluronic acid which moisturises the skin and protects your skin with the highest effective SPF 50. 
I also like the packaging, the design is quite simple and unoriginal but it's very convenient, lightweight and travel friendly.
One thing you need to know about it is that it strongly smells of alcohol, which probably speeds up absorbtion and prevents shine. I don't mind but some people might find it irritating.

So far I've been excited about my Skinfood Kiwi suncreen but this one has beaten it by far.

Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen Spf 50

Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

1 comment:

  1. レイバン サングラスはよく売れているそうです。たぶんなかに若者が多いでしょう。レイバン ウェファーラーは女子と男子両方にも似合うタイプだと思います。それに対して、レイバン aviatorは各の年齢層に好まれているらしいです。自分が持っているのはレイバン RB3025です。

    ReplyDelete