Monday 30 July 2012

Korean Goodies: Etude House Collagen Moistfull BB Cream review

Etude House Collagen Moistfull BB Cream
I thought my curiosity about BB creams was completely satisfied and I got a clear picture what these creams are and how they perform and I thought I didn't need any more of them when a sample of Etude House Collagen Moistfull BB Cream arrived under my roof and immediately landed on my wishlist!

This BB cream is lighter than the ones I used before, distributes sooo smoothly and evenly making my skin so nice to touch. The coverage is rather sheer, hardly there at all but it improves the way the skin looks instantly. Just adds this fresh glow, evens out the texture even though the coverage is rather low.
Etude House Collagen Moistfull BB Cream

This BB cream is said to have anti-wrinkle properties which made me think it might be inappropriate for oily skin, but I couldn't have been more wrong. The consistency of this BB cream is slightly runny and it sinks in wonderfully, leaving a beautiful semi-matte finish. Just how I like it!

The shade is pink-toned beige which blends beautifully into my NW20-30 skin. This is not the fairest BB cream in my collection, not the darkest either.

Finally it needs to be said the Collagen Moistfull BB cream has SPF 30 and no smell at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment