Monday 16 July 2012

Make Up For Ever Aqua #25 (Pastel Blue): review

Make Up For Ever Aqua #25 (Pastel Blue)
I'm a big fan of Make Up For Ever Aqua cream eyeshadows so I welcomed the arrival of three new shades with pleasure. All of them are bright and summery, out of the collection I picked #25 Pastel Blue which I found the most wearable.

The shade is cool-toned baby blue with pearl, what you can see below is a very heavy swatch but this can be sheered out to look just like blue haze. This eyeshadow may be used alone, it also makes a perfect eyeshadow base (that's how I like to use it most) and a gorgeous liner. 
#25 combined with Essence liner and MAC Blue Charge Mascara
#25 combined with Essence liner and MAC Blue Charge Mascara

While fresh this shadow is incredibly soft and creamy, from my experience with Aqua Creams I know it'll harden in time but it'll perform well much more than a year after opening.

This eyeshadow is waterproof, once it sets it won't budge all day but you won't suffer any problems trying to remove it. Any average make-up remover will do.

The only disadvantage is the fact that it's on a rather pricey side, otherwise it's perfect!

Make Up For Ever Aqua #25 (Pastel Blue)
Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment