Monday 9 July 2012

Inglot loose eyeshadow #85: review


Inglot loose eyeshadow #85
Here comes my favourite Inglot item ever, their loose eye shadow #85. It looks like their pigment eyeshadows but it is much more sheer. 
What I love about this eyeshadow is obviously the colour and the fact that it's the most unique shade I've seen. It's a duochrome with a reddish brown base and a turquoise/teal sheen. It looks amazing! As with all duochromes very much depends on the light and angle, the look changes all the time as if involved in some play with shadow and light. 

Inglot loose eyeshadow #85
Although this is loose eyeshadow there isn't much fallout. May be applied in tapping motion, using a flat brush, I like to apply it with a blending brush to create a sort of aura around my eye. When applied over a base this shadow performs well all day.
Inglot loose eyeshadow #85
Moreover, this eyeshadow looks gorgeous when applied over eyechadows which belong to seemingly non-matching colour groups like navy blue. The brown blends in and the turquoise introduces a new depth and dimension. Blending it with blue is just one suggestion but you may experiment on your own with any combination that comes to your mind. This is a quiet eyeshadow with a devil behind it!
single swatch

Here you can see a look created only with a liner on the lash line, Inglot #85 all over the lid and Yves Rocher mascara. Quick, simple nudy make-up with a twist. 


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment