Monday 16 July 2012

Make Up For Ever Aqua Lip liner #2C: review

Make Up For Ever Aqua Lip liner #2C
I'm not a lip liner person, I've only got a couple of them just in case. I've always thought all lip liners are similar, no matter what brand you get they all work similarly. Well, that's not entirely true.
Make Up For Ever Aqua Lip liner #2C
The thing about lip liners is that most of them tend get dissolved by lipsticks and glosses in particular. Waterproof and smudge resistant as they are on their own, they loose this feature once combined with something greasy or liquidy. MUFE Aqua Lip doesn't. It applies very creamy but once it sets it won't budge. Actually if you're looking for an everlasting matte lipstick, this is it! My lips aren't dry so I sometimes wear it on its own. When mixed with lipstick or gloss it doesn't last that long but incomparably longer than other lip liners.
Make Up For Ever Aqua Lip liner #2C
The shade itself is a very pretty rosy beige. Medium and matte. Very wearable, goes well with many shades of lipsticks and glosses. 

I'm considering getting a couple of more of these liners cause they really outperform all other liners in my possession.

Make Up For Ever Aqua Lip liner #2C
Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment