Sunday 29 July 2012

Inglot taupe-greige matte eyeshadow #349: review & swatches

Since I dyed my hair blonde I've started feeling more confident with neutrals on my eyes and my collection of these started growing. Here's my latest purchase in the nudes department: Inglot matte eyeshadow #349.
The shade is pretty hard to define. It's rather light beige or rather taupe with strong gray undertones. Although the colour is fairly light, it's also very pigmented so the colour is pretty discernible on the lid. Can be paired with a number of different eyeshadows for a more dynamic look.

The texture of the eyeshadow, like with all Inglot mattes, is powdery and soft, it applies and blends very well. The colour pay off is excellent, with the use of a primer this eyeshadow lasts all day long.

If you're a fan of neutrals and you're looking for something fair and calm and matte this is a must for you.
#  on all lid except the outer corner




Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

2 comments:

  1. I like it! I've just discovered that there is an Inglot store in Vienna, I'm going to check it out this week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do! This stuff is so cheap you can't go wrong!

      Delete