Friday 27 July 2012

Korean goodies: Etude House Milk Talk Strawberry body wash review

Today I'm reviewing a very nice product which is Etude House Milk Talk Strawberry body wash. It wasn't obvious from the packaging a sample of what I'd received. Everything on the packaging, except the product name, is in Korean.

The body wash is a pinkish white substance which foams very nicely. It left my skin incredibly moisturised and feeling soft and smooth. What I didn't like was the smell, almost identical to Mc Donald's strawberry milkshake, which was obviously the intention but not my taste. I don't like milkshakes at all.

Even if I liked the smell I don't think I'd order one from Korea. There are many good body washes or shower gels here the drugstores, and also I don't enjoy overspending on body washes. But if you like milk shakes and are desperate to use everything Korean this would be a good choice.

This review was based on a sample received with one of my purchases.



No comments:

Post a Comment