Sunday 10 July 2011

Chanel Rouge Allure Extrait de gloss in Emoi (58)m - review + swatches

This is one of my favourite glosses for everyday use. It's neither too sheer nor too opaque, neither too nude, nor too pink or too red. It's highly moisturising, with extremely glossy, glass-like finish. There's no shimmer, glitter or pearl, but the colour is not clear either. This is a sort of milky raspberry red. 
 

 
The gloss is packed in a classy black tube with a convenient applicator, easy to use and reapply on the go, even without a mirror. And you'll need to reapply cause the colour fades quite quickly, but the shine and the moisturising effect stays for a long time.



Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment