Tuesday 19 July 2011

MAC Semi-precious collection: Mineralize blush in Warmth of Coral and Pressed Amber (review + swatches)

MAC Semi-precious collection: Mineralize blush in Pressed Amber and Warmth of Coral
First of all I must say that I'm extremely happy cause I've found a way to order MAC products. The nearest MAC store is in Warsaw, a few hundred kilometres away from here, so going there to get the limited collections is out of the question. Also there's no online MAC store in Poland, and I avoid shopping on Ebay or Allegro as there are so many fake products there. So I ordered these from London, over the telephone, and they reached my door a couple of days later!

First of all I must say I was surprised when I saw these. I'd prepared for my haul a lot, watched a number of reviews on youtube, browsed through the swatches etc. and thought them actually much brighter than they are in reality. At first glance Pressed Amber seems of kind of flat brown colour and Warmth of Coral is not as vibrant as it looks in many pictures. Also their finish seems to be perfectly matte. The surprise comes when you apply them. They give my cheeks lovely natural colour (Pressed Amber is more bronzer-like and Warmth of Coral is definitely a blush) and very subtle satin sheen, which was indetectible earlier. They are lovely blushes for every occasion and they would flatter almost every complexion! I'm only quite surprised that this collection was launched in the summer cause to me these warm browns and oranges perfectly match the coming of Autumn. I associate summer with more vibrant, crazy shades, but maybe it's just me. 

MAC Mineralize blush in Pressed Amber
 

MAC Mineralize blush in Pressed Amber

MAC Mineralize blush in Warmth of Coral


MAC Mineralize blush in Warmth of Coral

 Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment