Saturday 9 July 2011

ELF Studio Cream Blush in Tease (review + swatches)

ELF Studio Cream Blush in Tease

This is the my second Studio Cream Blush, and currently this is my favourite blush. It's so fresh, so flattering and yet so natural! This seems to be one of the less popular shades, perhaps because it looks quite weird on the pictures. The swatch below is quite realistic, it's a kind of rosy beige or mauve with a hint of coral. I'm hopeless at describing colours.

Texturewise the blush is often described as a mousse, I would rather call it plasticine. Although it retails as cream blush, it's rather dry, turns on the skin into powdery, matte finish. Very nice. But if you're hoping for a dewy finish like MAC Cremeblend, this product is not what you're looking for.

I like to apply this blush with my fingers, this gives me more control over the application. It may be pretty sheer or built up for more coverage. It lasts for 3-4 hours, then begins to fade. Definitely a must-have, especially for the holiday!
ELF Studio Cream Blush in Tease (swatch)

Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment