Wednesday 13 July 2011

Garnier Fructis Styling Mousse: Silky Waves

Garnier Fructis Styling Mousse: Silky Waves
After a few yeras of using high-end hair styling products I decided to try out a drugstore mousse, Garnier Fructis Silky Waves. And in my opinion this is one of the best mousses I've ever used. My hair is, first of all, nicely curled, and also non-sticky, not extensively dried out, and simply looks good. I'll definitely stick to it if they don't choose to discontinue it, cause the main reason for my switching to high end brands was lack of products for curly hair on the lower market. Following the fashion for straight or straightened hair the producers cut their curly hair ranges and shop managers didn't seem interesting in ordering products of such low popularity.

Now curly hair products are back to drugstores and I"m gonna use them as long as they are as good as Garnier Silky Waves.



Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment