Friday 29 July 2011

Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash mascara

Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash
If you are looking for a mascara which will guarantee a dramatic effect of thick, long, curled black lashes, you need Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash.  I'm a big fan of Smoky Lash Aqua, which is the waterproof version, so I thought Smoky Lash could give me the same result without all that fuss connected with removing a really waterproof mascara, which needs a lot of persuasion before it would budge (good for the beach, not neceaasarily the best idea for the city where the temperature this summer hardly exceeds 20 °C). And I was right. The effect is absolutely stunning, really close to false lash effect. As the name suggests this mascara is best for dynamic make-up like smoky eyes, those who like nude, make-uo no make-up styles may find it overwhelming. I guess I've found my HG mascara, cause apart from giving me the look that I want, it doesn't smugde or crumble, stays put all day, survives my afternoon naps with no signs of tear and wear and is easy to remove when the time comes. It seems to me that I'm gradually becoming a MUFE fan!

Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment