Tuesday 26 July 2011

MAC blush in Dollymix (review + swatches)


I surprised myself with getting this crazy pink looking blush. In fact MAC Dollymix is much softer when applied. The finish is sheertone shimmer, it provides sheer, yet buildable coverage, you can see flecks of shimmer when the blush is applied, but they are not that prominent and it actually looks more glowy than shimmery. I never thought I would wear something quite as bold and as obviously pink, however, to, my surprise it suits me really well. I'm glad I got it!

Sheertone shimer tends to  be one of my favorite finishes. The blushes are soft and almost creamy in application. They apply evenly and blend well. The same can certainly be said about Dollymix. It gives my cheeks a nice glow without looking madly pink and stays put for a long time.

Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment