Friday 29 July 2011

Inglot Nail Polish Corrector


Inglot Nail Polish Corrector

This week I've made a decision to start painting my nails again, ignoring the fact that nail polish does a lot of damage to them. So I equipped myself in plenty of stuff, which requires a longer trial period before I can review them, today I will focus on something that works instantly, namely Inglot Nail Polish Corrector.


This looks like a felt tip pen, sold with 2 replaceable tips and is meant to remove any nail polish from the cuticule. This is the one and only product of this type I've ever had, so I can't compare it to anything else, but I like it so far. It does what it's supposed to do, helps to eliminate any mistakes made when applying varnish. When I was buying this I thought it would be another useless gadget, but I really wanted to give it a chance and I'm glad I did. I'm pretty much sure it will dry out in no time, but so far it works fine. When it dries I'll get another one cause it's really handy.



Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment