Friday 15 July 2011

La roche posay: Autohelios (moisturising self-tanner)

La roche posay: Autohelios (moisturising self-tanner)

For some reason unknown self-tanning products became totally unavailable in my local drugstores. I intended to buy some L'Oreal or Garnier stuff, like I usually do, but I had to resort to the only product available - La roche-posay Autohelios.
This is supposed to be a highly moisturising, non-streaky self-tanning lotion for sensitive skin.
So my comments are:


PROS:
- moisturises really well
- applies smoothly
- no weird smell
- the tan is buildable, you have control over the degree of tan you wish to have



CONS:
- fairly expensive, cost over £15 for 100ml
- my tan looks unnaturally yellow, though it's typical if your skin had pink undertones, but still I think it makes my legs look more yellow than when using other products
- it's not that non-streaky, it would apply easier if the lotion was tinted

THE BOTTOM LINE:
it's an ok kind of product, though I'm not gonna repurchase. For me this is far too expensive and too far from a holy grail product

Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment