Saturday 16 July 2011

ELF Eyebrow kit in Light

ELF Eyebrow kit in Light
This is one of my absolutely favourite ELF products. The one in the picture is the third one I've ordered, I gave one to my mum, the other one I had cracked and became quite messy, so as soon as I hit the pan I decided to reorder.

This is my HG product, I can rave about it on and on. The box contains shaping wax (on the left), setting powder (on the right) and a double-sided brush. The wax, which helps to model the brows, is in relatively dark colour. It shapes my brows nicely without looking unnaturally dark. The setting powder is much lighter, so when used it does not intensify the shade of the wax. Both the wax and the powder can be used together or separately, depending on how dramatic look you want to achieve.

The brushes which are included in compact sets are usually on the crappy side, in this case the brush comes as a nice surprise, cause it's absolutely usable. For my convenience when I'm at home I use  ELF precision and angled brushes from the studio line, but if you don't want to get any extra brow brushes the one included in the set will do its job perfectly fine.


I'm including two pictures of the kit in different light to give you a better idea of the shade if the product.

ELF Eyebrow kit in Light
 Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment