Sunday 3 July 2011

Make Up For Ever: Full Cover Concealer no. 4 ( swatches)

Make Up For Ever: Full Cover Concealer no. 4
I don't own many concealers, and my experience in this matter is very limited, so I sort of lack any point of reference. What I want to say is that there might be better products out there, but I'll stick to this one cause it satisfies all my needs. I need a concealer to camouflage this unwanted redness on my jawline and this one does the job perfectly. Swatched on my wrist (look below) it looks rather dark, but on my face it's very pale. The consistency is very thick, but it blends well with my foundation and stays rather invisible. It's waterproof and and stays put for  a long time. What else could I need?





Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment