Monday 25 July 2011

MAC Semi-precious collection: Mineralize eyeshadow in Dark Indulgence (review + swatches)

Mineralize eyeshadow in Dark Indulgence

Dark Indulgence was the last one left to shop when I finally reached the Warsaw store. I was considering getting this one, but with the choice so narrow I was spared the trouble of choice.

Dark Indulgence is a lovely dark forest green with black veining. When used dry it apears blackish and chalky, hard to apply evenly. But when used wet this eyeshadow reveals all its beauty. The colour becomes deep green with sheen, which is less apparent when the colour is used dry. When mixed with Inglot Duraline it turns matte greenish black. I love the fact that it's so versatile. I can use it wet as a liner, I didn't have any green liner so far! The line looks similar to a line I could draw with a cream eyeliner, it only takes longer to draw it.

This is my second Mineralize eyeshadow after a blue duo. I must remember to handle it with care cause I dropped the other one and it shattered into pieces! You need to be extra carelul with baked minerals it seems.
Mineralize eyeshadow in Dark Indulgence swatches: left- wet as a liner, centre-dry, right-wet



Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment