Sunday 10 July 2011

Chanel Rouge Coco in Mademoiselle (05) - review + swatches

Chanel Rouge Coco in Mademoiselle
This is a gorgeous, rosy-beige pink nudey lipstick, the one Vanessa Paradis wore in the commercial. This is the shade that would discreetly flatter everyone. It gives a discreet matte finish to your lips. As for the texture, this is one of the creamiest lipsticks I've ever had, which stays for a really long time. There are no disadvantages except the price!

Chanel Rouge Coco in Mademoiselle on my lips



Chanel Rouge Coco in Mademoiselle - single-layer swatch

Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

2 comments:

  1. does its ingrdients containe carmine/e120 etc? n what about transfer on glass etc?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, unfortunately I don't have the packaging so I'm unable to verify the list of ingredients. As far as transfer is concerned, it's not a dry matte kind of lipstick, but the formula is thick, do yes, it does transfer, but not as much as moisturising lipsticks or glosses.

      Delete