Friday 29 July 2011

Nail Tek Hydration Therapy nailpolish in Hello Gorgeous


I've always loved painting my nails, but the polish damaged my nails no matter what base I was using. Now I've come across Nail Tek who promise not only to make my nails look good but also maintain their health in spite of using nail polish so I enthusiastically bought a couple of their products.

One of them is the polish in Hello Gorgeous, which is a bright red with no sparkle or pearl. I really love the colour, it's exactly what I wanted. It applies evenly, but it takes a really long time to dry, I definitely need a quick-dry top coat, cause this drying process seems to last for ever. The polish is sold in an enormous 15 ml bottle ( Sally Hansen for example is 13ml), I'm not sure I'm ever gonna use this up, especially that I'm planning to get some more of these polishes! 



Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment