Sunday 10 August 2014

Korean goodies: Memebox Special #14 Zero Cosmetics unboxing



My Memebox obsession continues. Three more superexciting boxes have reached their destination. Today I'm revealing Memebox Special #14 Zero Cosmetics. "Zero Cosmetics" means cosmetisc that contain no alcohol, no parabens, no DEA, no formaldehyde etc, so all the goodness without all those nasty chemicals! Yay! 


First up, in order presented in the leaflet, is Papa Recipe Bombee Soap, which is hand-made from propolis, honey extracts, jojoba oil and citron seed oil. Sounds lovely, the only tiny problem is that I don't use soap bars. I'd really like to try this one out, but I don't even know where to store this.

Benton Snail Bee High Content Steam Cream promises to nourish, brighten and treat wrinkles. Love the packaging, hope this is going to be good.

Sheet masks come in abundance in this box. There are not one, not two, not three but four(!) All Nature Organic Mask Sheets! 

Easydew Fresh Mild Sun Block SPF 50+ is the only deluxe sample in this box. I would notmally be more than excited to get a korean sunblock, yet I'm well-equipped in the sunscreen department and I might not be able to give this a go before summer ends.  


Nature's Friend SaeHaneul Eye & Nourishing Creamis obviously an eye cream, but it's also recommended on other wrinkle-prone areas. It's enriched with 10 plant extracts that deliver the right nourishment and stimulate skin regeneration.

Innerface Shy Blossom Soothing Serum contains aloe vera, lavender oil, hyaluronic acid, sacha inchi oil and herbal extracts including chamomile water, tea tree water, sweet almond, promrose, olive etc. Sounds great and the packaging is to die for!

To my mind, this box is truly amazing and such a great value for money. Not only does it contain a number of varied and only useful products but also most of them come in full sizes. It's sold out for the time being, but go ahead and grab this if it's ever restocked!


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment