Tuesday 5 August 2014

Korean goodies: Memebox Superbox #47 IOPE box 2 unboxing




My Memebox Superbox #47 IOPE Box 2 has arrived! Packed with 6 full-size skin care and make-up goodies, the box turned out to be the major source of my excitement this week! Here's what I got, the reviews are pending, of course!  All products by IOPE, obviously!


Essential Boosting Skin Serum is something I haven't tried yet, but I'm enchanted by its luxurious packaging!


Essential Tone and Wrinkle Care Eye Cream comes in a 25ml tube, while most of the Western counterparts have no more than 15 ml of product. I love eye creams, so I'm more than excited to try this out!


Essential Facial Oil is the first Korean product of this type in my possession. I like to use facial oils a couple of times a week before going to bed, so I'm glad to have received this in my box. 


I've already opened the Essential Moisture Relief Cream and I must admit I really liked the gel consistency and the scent! 


I've tried this Lip & Cheek product and I didn't quite enjoy it. Using this on my cheeks is absolutely out of the question. It's so greasy it would melt down my cheeks in seconds. It feels lip-balmy on my lips, though, so I'm testing whether it can replace my lip balm during the day. 

And finally, Air cusion XP SPF50+ is the first product of this kind in my possession. Used this twice in extreme heat and I'm not sure what I think, everything melts down my face these days so I can't say whether it's the product or the weather that is to blame. The shade N.21 is definitely too light now that I'm as tanned as I can be, but in winter this will be perfect.


No comments:

Post a Comment